||This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand the terms and conditions regarding use of your personal data.
Café Togo Group Limited (“we, “us”, “Café Togo” or “our”), the operator of the Café Togo website, www.cafetogo.ie (the “Café Togo Website”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only collect and process your personal information in accordance with the Irish Data Protection Acts 1988 to 2003 (as amended) (the “DPA”).
We will provide you with options so that you choose how data about you is used. You can always review and change your preferences at any time by using the website or by contacting us directly at email@example.com. The data controller of any of the data that you submit to us on the Café Togo Website is Café Togo Group Limited.
2. Information We Hold
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Café Togo Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Cafe Togo Website, or when requesting products or services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Cafe Togo Website or a complaint to us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Cafe Togo Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to the Cafe Togo Website including, but not limited to, [traffic data, location data, and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
This is data that identifies you or can be used to contact you if required, it may include your name and/or company reference, address email and/or delivery point and billing reference.
3. Use of your Information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to view previous transactions.
- To ensure that content from the Café Togo Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Café Togo Website, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service or this Agreement.
We generically monitor purchasing patterns and site traffic to ensure our product and service offerings are optimised and our Café Togo Online Shop can reflect customer interest.
On some of the Cafe Togo Website pages we store cookies. Cookies will only be used on the basis of your preferences.
4. Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 155 of the Companies Act 1963.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Café Togo or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we use third party’s to process information for us, or to provide services or to host our Café Togo Website.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Café Togo Website terms & conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Café Togo, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Café Togo Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data, including for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can write to us at Café Togo Group Limited, Unit 22 Goldenbridge Industrial Estate, Inchicore, Dublin 8.
We try to keep your information as accurate, complete and up to date as possible. If any of the information that you have provided to Café Togo changes, for example, if you change your e-mail address or name or if you wish us to remove your details from our records, please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
The Café Togo Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
The DPA gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the DPA. [Any access request may be subject to a fee of €6.35 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.]